The ACE Group announced today that the ACE Charitable Foundation has made a donation of $250,000 to the American Red Cross to support disaster relief efforts in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy that impacted the East Coast of the United States. In addition, the Foundation has organized a campaign for donations from ACE’s U.S. employees that it will match 100 percent.
“This storm struck at the heart of areas where many of our employees and customers are based,” said Evan Greenberg, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of ACE Limited. “We want to offer our support in helping residents throughout the area recover in the difficult weeks and months ahead.”
The ACE Charitable Foundation assists less fortunate individuals and communities around the world in achieving and sustaining healthy lives. Through a combination of Foundation grants and employee volunteer initiatives, ACE focuses its support in the areas of education, the environment, and poverty and health.
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV