/ NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, Nov. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - ADIRA ENERGY LTD. (TSXV: ADL) (OTCBB: ADENF) ( FRANKFURT: AORLB8). Adira Energy Ltd. (" Adira" or the " Company") is pleased to announce the public filing of a draft prospectus (" Prospectus") with the Israeli Securities Authorities (" ISA") in connection with its previously announced application to list the Company's securities on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (" TASE") (the " Listing").
Gadi Levin, the Company's Chief Financial Officer commented, " The public filing of the Israeli draft prospectus is significant as the Company heads towards the imminent TASE listing. The timing is fortuitous as the interest in local oil companies has peaked in Israel ahead of the upcoming drilling programs in the region, as well as certain international major E+P companies announcing their intention of entering the offshore Cyprus and Israel oil and gas fields."The Listing is subject to the receipt of all applicable regulatory approvals, including approval of the TASE and the ISA. Adira further announces that it has also filed a preliminary short form prospectus (" Canadian Prospectus") with the securities regulatory authorities in Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta in connection with a fully marketed "best efforts" offering of units (the " Offering") through a syndicate of agents led by M Partners Inc. and including Dundee Securities Ltd. (collectively, the " Agents"). Sunel Securities Inc. is acting as a member of the selling group in connection with the Offering. The Offering may also be made in such other jurisdictions outside of Canada, including the United States and Israel as agreed between the Company and the Agents. The Offering is subject to the receipt of all regulatory approvals, including approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and the Canadian securities regulators.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV