- The Bank's net income totaled Ps.411.9 million in 3Q12. This result was 24% higher than the Ps.332.1 million reported in the second quarter of 2012 ("2Q12") and 31% higher than the Ps.314.2 million posted in the third quarter of 2011 ("3Q11"). In 3Q12, the annualized return on average equity ("ROAE") and a annualized return on average assets ("ROAA") were of 27.1% and 3.3%, respectively as of September 30, 2012.
- In 3Q12, Banco Macro's financing to the private sector grew 8% or Ps.2.1 billion quarter over quarter ("QoQ") totaling Ps.28.3 billion, excluding liquidity administration credit lines. Both commercial and consumer loans continued showing growth. Among commercial loans, overdrafts and other loans, including loans to small and medium size companies (SMEs), grew 12% and 10% QoQ, respectively. Personal and credit cards loans rose 5% and 6% QoQ, respectively.
- In 3Q12, Banco Macro's total deposits grew 3% QoQ, totaling Ps.34.7 billion and representing 82% of the Bank's total liabilities. Private sector deposits grew 4% QoQ.
- Banco Macro continued showing a strong solvency ratio, with excess capital of Ps.2.0 billion (18.5% capitalization ratio). In addition, the Bank's liquid assets remained at an adequate level, reaching 37.6% of its total deposits in 3Q12.
- In 3Q12, the Bank's non-performing to total financing ratio was 1.60% and the coverage ratio reached 161.35%.
Banco Macro Announces Results For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.