D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), America’s Builder, announced that the Company will make a presentation to the investment community via webcast at the UBS Building and Building Products Tenth Annual CEO Conference, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 12:15 p.m. ET.
The presentation may be accessed through the Investors page of the D.R. Horton website at www.drhorton.com. Listeners are encouraged to go to the site at least five minutes before the scheduled presentation time. A replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the presentation and may be accessed until November 22, 2012.
D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, is the largest homebuilder in the United States, based on homes closed in the twelve-month period ended June 30, 2012. Founded in 1978 in Fort Worth, Texas, D.R. Horton has operations in 75 markets in 26 states in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the United States. The Company is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes with sales prices ranging from $90,000 to over $600,000. D.R. Horton also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.drhorton.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV