- Production of 7.8 million barrels of oil equivalent (“MMBoe”) for the third quarter of 2012, a 24% increase over the third quarter of 2011 and a 14% increase over the second quarter of 2012
- Net income of $6.0 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012, as compared to net income of $356.2 million, or $3.44 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011
- Adjusted net income 1 (non-GAAP) of $99.8 million, or $0.96 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012, as compared to $117.8 million, or $1.14 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011
- EBITDAX 2 (non-GAAP) of $387.2 million for the third quarter of 2012, an 11% increase over the third quarter of 2011
Concho Resources Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial And Operating Results, Provides 2013 Capital Budget Detail And Guidance And Agrees To Sell Non-Core Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.