Health Care REIT, Inc. (NYSE:HCN) announced today that George L. Chapman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at REITWorld 2012: NAREIT’s Annual Convention for All Things REIT in San Diego, California. The discussion is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be recorded and can be accessed from the conference website: http://www.reit.com/Events/REITWorld2012/REITWorld2012.aspx.
About Health Care REIT, Inc.
Health Care REIT, Inc., an S&P 500 company with headquarters in Toledo,
Ohio, is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full
spectrum of seniors housing and health care real estate. The company
also provides an extensive array of property management and development
services. As of September 30, 2012, the company’s broadly diversified
portfolio consisted of 1,030 properties in 46 states, the United
Kingdom, and Canada. More information is available on the company’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV