- Fiscal 2012 consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins were $221.7 million, or $2.42 per diluted share, compared with consolidated results of $214.2 million, or $2.34 per diluted share in the prior year.
- After including noncash, unrealized net losses of $5.0 million, or ($0.05) per diluted share, fiscal 2012 net income was $216.7 million, or $2.37 per diluted share. Net income was $207.6 million, or $2.27 per diluted share in the prior year, after including unrealized net losses of $6.6 million or ($0.07) per diluted share.
- Fiscal 2012 net income includes a net gain on the sale of the Missouri, Illinois and Iowa assets of $6.3 million, or $0.07 per diluted share. Additionally, included in current-year net income is the net positive impact of several one-time items totaling $4.0 million, or $0.04 per diluted share. Fiscal 2011 net income included the positive impact of several one-time items totaling $3.2 million, or $0.03 per diluted share.
- Excluding the gain on sale, net income from discontinued operations was $18.2 million, or $0.20 per diluted share in the current year, compared with $18.0 million, or $0.20 per diluted share in the prior year.
- Atmos Energy expects fiscal 2013 earnings to be in the range of $2.40 to $2.50 per diluted share, excluding unrealized margins and the gain on the sale of the company’s Georgia operations.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For Fiscal 2012; Initiates Fiscal 2013 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts