TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TESS), a leading provider of the product and value chain solutions required to build, use and maintain wireless systems, announced today that it has again been named to Forbes’ elite list of America’s Best Small Companies. TESSCO ranks No. 57 on the 2012 list and has been named four times during the past six years.
Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Small Companies highlights the 100 best-performing public companies with sales of less than $1 billion. The criteria used to judge the candidates include return on equity, sustained sales and earnings growth, and stock performance versus each company’s peer group, among other measures.
Ranked higher than in previous years, TESSCO demonstrated its proven ability to meet a series of rigorous financial benchmarks, including positive sales and net profit growth over the last 12-month and five-year periods.
Founder, Chairman, and CEO Robert B. Barnhill commented, “We are honored to again be named by Forbes as one of the best small companies in America. This prestigious recognition demonstrates our enduring commitment to the continuous growth of customer, manufacturer, and shareowner value.”For the complete list of the 100 Best Small Companies in America, visit www.forbes.com/100best. About TESSCO TESSCO Technologies (NASDAQ:TESS), is Your Total Source ® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live, work and play. New systems and applications are creating opportunities and challenges at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, using and maintaining wireless broadband systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV