Inland Real Estate Corporation (NYSE: IRC) announced today that it has completed the development and leasing of a new 12,000-square-foot multi-tenant building at Orchard Crossing, a shopping center located in Fort Wayne, Ind. The building brings four additional tenants to the center, which now totals more than 250,000 square feet. The new tenants include Noodles & Company, Verizon Wireless, Kay Jewelers and Sleep Number by Select Comfort.
“We are very pleased to complete this development project and welcome new tenants to Orchard Crossing,” said Mike Fitzgerald, vice president and director of leasing. “These four new stores round out our tenant mix and will increase foot traffic, bringing in more shoppers for all of our retailers.”
Orchard Crossing is located at the intersection of Illinois and Thomas roads in Fort Wayne. Target and Gordmans serve as anchor tenants for the center, which also includes Dress Barn, Rue21, Maurices and Famous Footwear.
About Inland Real Estate CorporationInland Real Estate Corporation is a self-administered and self-managed publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates open-air neighborhood, community, power and lifestyle retail centers and single-tenant properties located primarily in the Midwestern United States. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in 150 investment properties, including 42 owned through its unconsolidated joint ventures, with aggregate leasable space of approximately 15 million square feet. Additional information on Inland Real Estate Corporation is available at www.inlandrealestate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV