CHADDS FORD, Pa., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endo Health Solutions (Nasdaq: ENDP) today announced that Alan Levin, chief financial officer, will present a corporate overview at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. GMT ( 3:00 a.m. ET). The conference will be held at the Waldorf Hilton in London.
A live webcast and audio archive of the presentation will be available on the company's website at http://www.endo.com/. Click on Investor Relations, and then the link to the Event and Presentation. Participants should allow approximately five to ten minutes prior to the presentation's start time to visit the site and download any streaming media software needed to listen to the Internet webcast.
Endo Health Solutions (Endo) is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating companies: AMS, Endo Pharmaceuticals, HealthTronics and Qualitest, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services that creates maximum value for patients, providers and payers alike. Learn more at www.endo.com.SOURCE Endo Health Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV