Excel Trust, Inc. (the "Company") announced today financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. A supplemental financial package with additional information can be found on Excel Trust's website under the Investor Relations tab.
Highlights for the Third Quarter 2012
- Reported Adjusted Funds from Operations (AFFO) for the quarter of $7.3 million, or $0.21 per diluted share
- Reported Funds from Operations (FFO) for the quarter of $0.20 per diluted share before transaction related costs of $0.02 per diluted share. Including transaction costs, FFO was $6.2 million, or $0.18 cents per diluted share.
- Declared a fourth quarter 2012 dividend of $0.1625 per share, which equates to an annualized dividend rate of $0.65 per share
- Acquired Chimney Rock Shopping Center for approximately $23.8 million
- Entered into joint venture partnership for the La Costa Town Center with GEM Realty Capital, Inc.
- Increased unsecured credit facility to $250 million and improved terms
- Acquired Pavilion Crossing for approximately $13.1 million
- Acquired Florida/Virginia portfolio for approximately $262.8 million
- Completed a public offering of 9,775,000 shares of common at $12.00 per share, resulting in net proceeds of approximately $113.1 million
“The progress we made in the third quarter will benefit the company for years to come,” noted Gary Sabin, Chairman and CEO of Excel Trust. “We successfully added another quality property in Texas to our portfolio and put the finishing touches on our $263 million portfolio acquisition, which ultimately closed in October. We have now acquired over $1.1 billion in quality assets since our 2010 IPO and have significantly strengthened our balance sheet.”Excel Trust reported Adjusted Funds From Operations (AFFO) for the third quarter of $7.3 million, or $0.21 per diluted share. Excel Trust reported Funds From Operations (FFO) for the three-month period ended September 30, 2012 of $6.2 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, which includes a deduction for transaction related costs of $0.02 cents. Net loss attributable to the common stockholders for the three-month period ended September 30, 2012 was $2.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share. This compares to AFFO of $5.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, FFO of $3.6 million or $0.11 per diluted share and net loss attributable to the common stockholders of $2.6 million, or $0.09 per diluted share in the three-month period ended September 30, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV