Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL), a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure, today announced that members of the Company’s executive leadership team, board of directors and guests will participate in The Opening Bell® ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange at 9:30 a.m. ET on Friday, November 9, 2012.
The Opening Bell Ceremony will commemorate the successful initial public offering of Delek Logistic Partners, LP, which began trading on Friday, November 2, 2012.
A live webcast of The Opening Bell will be available on the New York Stock Exchange website at https://nyse.nyx.com/the-bell/todays-bells-live beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET.
About Delek Logistics Partners, LPDelek Logistics Partners, LP was formed by Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) to own, operate, acquire and construct crude oil and refined products logistics and marketing assets. Delek Logistics’ initial assets will consist of:
- Approximately 200 miles of transportation pipelines and a 600 mile crude oil gathering system, in addition to associated storage facilities with 1.4 million barrels of active shell capacity supporting Delek US’ El Dorado and Tyler refineries;
- The Paline pipeline, a 185 mile crude oil pipeline from Longview to Nederland, Texas;
- Delek US’ wholesale marketing business in Texas; and
- Five light product terminals, consisting of the Abilene, Big Sandy and San Angelo terminals in Texas, as well as the Nashville and Memphis terminals in Tennessee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV