- Approximately 200 miles of transportation pipelines and a 600 mile crude oil gathering system, in addition to associated storage facilities with 1.4 million barrels of active shell capacity supporting Delek US’ El Dorado and Tyler refineries;
- The Paline pipeline, a 185 mile crude oil pipeline from Longview to Nederland, Texas;
- Delek US’ wholesale marketing business in Texas; and
- Five light product terminals, consisting of the Abilene, Big Sandy and San Angelo terminals in Texas, as well as the Nashville and Memphis terminals in Tennessee.
Delek Logistics Partners, LP To Ring The Opening Bell At The New York Stock Exchange On November 9
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.