- Revenue from continuing operations increased $36.5 million, or 27.3%, as compared to the prior year period;
- Gross profit from continuing operations was $58.0 million, or 34.0% of revenue, as compared to $53.6 million, or 40.1% of revenue, in the prior year period;
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations was $11.6 million, compared to $11.7 million in the prior year and $9.0 million in the second quarter, a 28.9% sequential quarter improvement; and,
- Acquired privately held InfuScience, Inc. (“InfuScience) for $38.3 million in cash.
BioScrip Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.