- Revenue from continuing operations increased $36.5 million, or 27.3%, as compared to the prior year period;
- Gross profit from continuing operations was $58.0 million, or 34.0% of revenue, as compared to $53.6 million, or 40.1% of revenue, in the prior year period;
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations was $11.6 million, compared to $11.7 million in the prior year and $9.0 million in the second quarter, a 28.9% sequential quarter improvement; and,
- Acquired privately held InfuScience, Inc. (“InfuScience) for $38.3 million in cash.
BioScrip Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.