- Net sales were $88.2 million, down 8.1 percent from $96.0 million in the prior-year quarter, and down 12.1 percent from $100.4 million in the second quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $5.8 million compared with a loss of $0.7 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $0.1 million in the second quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating loss was $0.6 million, compared with a profit of $2.6 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $0.8 million in the second quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts