GREENSBORO, N.C., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States, today announced that Murray S. Kessler, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David H. Taylor, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference in New York, NY. Lorillard will make a presentation on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, from 2:10 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Eastern.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Lorillard's website at www.lorillard.com. The presentation will also be available in an archived format for thirty days following the event.
About Lorillard, Inc.
Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), through its Lorillard Tobacco Company subsidiary, is the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States. Founded in 1760, Lorillard is the oldest continuously operating tobacco company in the U.S. Newport, Lorillard's flagship premium cigarette brand, is the top selling menthol and second largest selling cigarette in the U.S. In addition to Newport, the Lorillard product line has four additional cigarette brand families marketed under the Kent, True, Maverick and Old Gold brand names. These five brands include 39 different product offerings which vary in price, taste, flavor, length and packaging. Lorillard, through its LOEC, Inc. subsidiary, is also the leading electronic cigarette company in the U.S, marketed under the blu eCigs brand. Newport, Kent, True, Maverick, Old Gold and blu eCigs are the registered trademarks of Lorillard and its subsidiaries. Lorillard maintains its headquarters and manufactures all of its traditional cigarette products in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV