- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 51.6% to $8.9 million, or $0.33 per share in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.11 per share from the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 15.0% to $27.4 million in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $3.6 million from the third quarter of 2011. EBITDAR margin improved to 35.1% from 34.9% in the third quarter of the prior year.
- Revenue increased 14.4% to $78.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $9.8 million from the third quarter of 2011.
- Average monthly rent for the consolidated communities increased 2.1% to $2,984 per occupied unit in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $60 per occupied unit from the third quarter of 2011.
- Same-community occupancies increased 180 basis points from the third quarter of 2011 and 80 basis points from the second quarter of 2012.
- Subsequent to the end of the third quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of eight additional senior living communities for a combined purchase price of approximately $72.9 million, increasing the Company’s owned portfolio from 38 to 46 communities.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results; CFFO Increases Over 51% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.