- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 51.6% to $8.9 million, or $0.33 per share in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.11 per share from the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 15.0% to $27.4 million in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $3.6 million from the third quarter of 2011. EBITDAR margin improved to 35.1% from 34.9% in the third quarter of the prior year.
- Revenue increased 14.4% to $78.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $9.8 million from the third quarter of 2011.
- Average monthly rent for the consolidated communities increased 2.1% to $2,984 per occupied unit in the third quarter of 2012, an increase of $60 per occupied unit from the third quarter of 2011.
- Same-community occupancies increased 180 basis points from the third quarter of 2011 and 80 basis points from the second quarter of 2012.
- Subsequent to the end of the third quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of eight additional senior living communities for a combined purchase price of approximately $72.9 million, increasing the Company’s owned portfolio from 38 to 46 communities.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results; CFFO Increases Over 51% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.