- At the end of September, Novatel Wireless announced its next-generation MiFi ® Intelligent Mobile Hotspot, the first mobile hotspot with touchscreen display, soon being sold through AT&T as the MiFi ® Liberate. This marks the first launch of the MiFi ® 2 next generation product from Novatel Wireless, which includes a new user interface based on 2.8” multi-touch interactive color display, connectivity for up to 10 devices, 11 hours of continuous use, and other capabilities beyond pure connectivity such as on-board shared storage.
- Thrifty Car Rental recently announced it has selected Novatel Wireless’s Mobile Tracking Device, the MT 2500, to manage and protect its fleet of rental vehicles against theft, damage, and loss in South Africa. The deployment will also have the capabilities to expand beyond Thrifty’s rental car fleets, providing services on new and leased vehicles as well.
- Novatel Wireless recently announced it is filing an additional lawsuit against ZTE Corp., a Chinese company, and ZTE (USA), Inc. for infringing on one of its key patents related to the MiFi ® family of mobile hotspots and wireless data modems. The Company built the recently announced MiFi ® 2 product on its extensive portfolio of such MiFi ® product related patents.
Novatel Wireless Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.