- Ramunas Stepanauskas, from the Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, East Boothbay, Maine, for sequencing single cells from unculturable strains of bacteria in the dark ocean;
- Stephen Doyle, from La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, for investigating drug resistance in the causative agent of African river blindness; and
- Karin Haack, from the Texas Biomedical Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas, for targeted resequencing of genes implicated in cardiovascular disease.
Illumina Announces Winners Of MiSeq® Grant Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.