- Ramunas Stepanauskas, from the Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, East Boothbay, Maine, for sequencing single cells from unculturable strains of bacteria in the dark ocean;
- Stephen Doyle, from La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, for investigating drug resistance in the causative agent of African river blindness; and
- Karin Haack, from the Texas Biomedical Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas, for targeted resequencing of genes implicated in cardiovascular disease.
Illumina Announces Winners Of MiSeq® Grant Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.