- Service revenues were $288.5 million compared to $262.7 million in the third quarter of 2011, an increase of $25.7 million, or 9.8%. Sequentially, service revenues were up $9.5 million, or 3.4%, from $279.0 million in the second quarter of 2012. On a constant currency basis, revenues increased 10.9% over the third quarter of 2011 and increased 3.3% sequentially.
- GAAP income from operations was $32.8 million, or 11.4% of service revenues, compared to $29.9 million, or 11.4% of service revenues, reported in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was $42.4 million, or 14.7% of service revenues, compared to $38.9 million, or 14.8% of service revenues, reported in the third quarter of 2011.
- GAAP diluted net income per share was $0.15, compared to $0.14 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per share was $0.20, compared to $0.18 in the third quarter of 2011.
Sapient Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.