- Service revenues were $288.5 million compared to $262.7 million in the third quarter of 2011, an increase of $25.7 million, or 9.8%. Sequentially, service revenues were up $9.5 million, or 3.4%, from $279.0 million in the second quarter of 2012. On a constant currency basis, revenues increased 10.9% over the third quarter of 2011 and increased 3.3% sequentially.
- GAAP income from operations was $32.8 million, or 11.4% of service revenues, compared to $29.9 million, or 11.4% of service revenues, reported in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was $42.4 million, or 14.7% of service revenues, compared to $38.9 million, or 14.8% of service revenues, reported in the third quarter of 2011.
- GAAP diluted net income per share was $0.15, compared to $0.14 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per share was $0.20, compared to $0.18 in the third quarter of 2011.
Sapient Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.