Fraud is one of the most pervasive threats against small business. Failure to take preventive security measures takes a heavy toll on nearly half of all small businesses: 2.7 million fall prey to identity theft each year according to a Javelin Research report. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners estimates businesses lose – on average – $200,000 annually to fraud. Small businesses are increasingly the targets of check fraud as well.
An interactive webinar titled, “Are You a Target? Protect Your Business from Identity Theft and Fraud” will arm small business owners to fight back against security threats. The free, hour-long interactive webinar sponsored by Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) will run on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. EST, 1 p.m. CST and 12 p.m. PST.
Deluxe security solution experts Susan Haider, Chris Clausen and David Wietecki will present the fact-filled webinar that includes several real-world scenarios. This team is dedicated to helping business owners protect their companies from fraud and has created a suite of security products and solutions tailored for small business. The webinar will provide small business owners with actionable tips, many that can be implemented immediately to improve their security and prevent fraud.
- Human, physical and digital threats to business security.
- Tips to reduce the risk of identity theft.
- Detailed steps to protect a small business from check fraud.
- Mistakes other small business owners have made – and how to avoid them.
- How high-security checks help defend against check fraud.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts