EverBank Financial Corp (NYSE: EVER) announced today that W. Blake Wilson, President & Chief Operating Officer and Steven J. Fischer, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the 2012 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, November 14 at 2:35 P.M. The conference is being held at The Plaza Hotel, 770 Fifth Avenue, New York City.
The presentation materials and webcast will be available on the Company’s website at http://abouteverbank.com/ir. A replay of the webcast will remain available on the Company's website for 90 days.
About EverBank Financial Corp
EverBank Financial Corp, through its wholly-owned subsidiary EverBank, provides a diverse range of financial products and services directly to clients nationwide through multiple business channels. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, EverBank has $16.5 billion in assets and $11.8 billion in deposits as of September 30, 2012. With an emphasis on value, innovation and service, EverBank offers a broad selection of banking, lending and investing products to consumers and businesses nationwide. EverBank provides services to customers through the internet, over the phone, through the mail and at its Florida-based financial centers. More information on EverBank can be found at www.abouteverbank.com/ir.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV