Neways Provides Assistance To Hurricane Sandy Victims
SPRINGVILLE, Utah, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Neways announced today that it will make an initial donation of over $100,000 in retail products to families and communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. The company will partner with Feed the Children (for more information visit - http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/PageServer?pagename=dotorg_homepage), its national disaster-relief organization of choice, to ship and distribute personal care items to families on the U.S East Coast.
"I want everyone who was affected by this terrible tragedy to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you," said Jennifer Wolbers, vice president of sales at Neways. "My daughter lives in Manhattan and the stories I have heard from her are heart wrenching. The storm has changed the lives of so many people and as we begin our journey on the road to recovery, we must come together and help those in need."
Earlier this year, Neways donated over $50,000 in retail products through its partnership with Feed the Children to individuals affected by tornadoes in the Midwest. Last year, Neways donated over $12,000 of retail products in response to the tornado in Joplin, Missouri."This storm has impacted many of us on a personal level and our thoughts go out to the families affected by it," said Robert Finigan, chief marketing officer at Neways. "Ours is a people driven business, and it's this philosophy that drives our employees, customers, and distributors to lend a helping hand. We are grateful to be in a position to help families and individuals in their time of need." About Neways Founded in 1987, Neways is dedicated to helping families transform their homes into Healthy Homes. With dozens of safe, effective nutritional and personal care products that are free of controversial ingredients, the company strives to make the world a healthier place, one home at a time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV