COVERGIRL announced today the signing of talented DJ duo and sisters NERVO in a bold move that brings some of the most inspired girl power behind electronic dance music (EDM) today to the brand’s lineup of talent. Joining an elite fleet of beauties who authentically rock the brand’s “doing you” crusade (most recently P!nk and Janelle Monáe), the Australian-born siblings add the title of COVERGIRLs to an already long list of impressive personas, which includes visionary DJs, hit songwriters and trend-setting producers.
NERVO will make their public debut as COVERGIRLs doing what they do best – spinning in style at a special COVERGIRL-sponsored event in NYC on November 7. Ensuring all eyes are on the turntables, NERVO will be showcasing extraordinary nail art designs created using the brand’s much-anticipated launch of Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss collection. The event will also celebrate Rolling Stone’s “Top 25 DJs issue hitting newsstands on November 9.
“We’re both so excited to join COVERGIRL and be part of an iconic brand that shares our beliefs,” said Liv Nervo. “It’s been really important for us to stay true to ourselves, our style, and our musical choices throughout the years. We believe individuality is a trend that will always be in style and that every woman should rock what makes them unique inside and out.”
“The NERVO sisters are paving the way for women in a male-dominated industry; their determination is inspiring to all young women working to break barriers and create their own path. With their immense talent and never-give-up mentality, they are the perfect spokesmodels to encourage fans worldwide to dance to their own beat,” said Esi Eggleston Bracey, VP and General Manager, COVERGIRL Cosmetics. “We are always looking for fun and fierce young women who can empower the next generation of COVERGIRLs, and NERVO does just that while bringing the heart and energy of EDM music to COVERGIRL.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV