2. As of noon trading, McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) is down $0.56 (-0.6%) to $87.41 on average volume Thus far, 3.7 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.70-$87.98 after having opened the day at $87.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.97. McDonald's Corporation franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the global restaurant industry. Its restaurants offer various food items, soft drinks, coffee, and other beverages. McDonald's Corporation has a market cap of $87.8 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate McDonald's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDonald's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts