3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Best Buy ( BBY) is up $0.62 (4.2%) to $15.57 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.7 million shares of Best Buy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.96-$15.98 after having opened the day at $15.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.95. Best Buy Co., Inc. operates as a retailer of consumer electronics, computing and mobile phone products, entertainment products, appliances, and related services primarily in the United States, Europe, Canada, and China. Best Buy has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -5.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 36.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Best Buy a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 17 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Best Buy as a hold. The company's strongest point has been its a solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have looked at. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Best Buy Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts