2. As of noon trading, Universal Health Services ( UHS) is up $2.19 (5.0%) to $45.90 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Universal Health Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 909,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.50-$46.93 after having opened the day at $45.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.71. Universal Health Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and radiation oncology centers. Universal Health Services has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Universal Health Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Universal Health Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Universal Health Services Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts