- Will my warranty still be honored? All currently valid warranties will be honored, according to Suzuki representatives. If you buy a new Suzuki today, the existing new-car warranty will be included.
- Where do I take my car to be serviced? There are 220 Suzuki dealers nationwide, and Suzuki says they will transition to delivering parts and service only from here on out.
- Will parts be hard to find? If past bankrupt automakers are any indication, parts will be available but may be harder to track down. Japanese Suzuki remains in business, so the prospects are more promising than they would be for a liquidated company.
- Will this lower my resale value? We have seen bankruptcies immediately decrease resale value of existing cars, most recently with Saab.
Cars.com Offers Important Information For Current And Potential Suzuki Owners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.