Foodies looking to enjoy a meal at home can create something great with the help of chef Jamie Oliver. The aesthetically pleasing "Jamie's Recipes," is essential for identifying that new delicious dish. "20-Minute Meals" are useful when you're in a hurry. Detailed instructions, even telling you when's the "perfect time to make your table look respectable," ensure you don't waste a minute.
Although the instructions may call for you to get your hands dirty, your iPhone will remain clean. Voice-activated commands allow you to scroll through the recipe steps without touching your phone. Also helpful is the ability to add all of a recipe's ingredients to a shopping list with just a swipe. The organized app even sorts ingredients by aisle. Once you get your carrots, be sure to watch the video tutorials such as the one on "knife skills." It's time to get chopping!The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV