Forget about finding a table if you're buying lunch from a food truck. But that logistical problem hasn't curbed this trend. The Cooking Channel's "Eat St." chronicles the endeavors of mobile chefs. Kicking the concept into full drive, there's now an accompanying app.
Use the location-enabled app to "discover" new street eats or to find the whereabouts of your favorites. (It's a good thing Calexico Cart stays put). When you're done chasing Wafels and Dinges, share photos and "like" your favorite places. Keep a "crave list" to help you keep tabs on the best wandering food. And use the app to watch clips of the namesake TV show while you wait for the Rickshaw Dumpling Truck to approach.The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV