Chefs Feed is another app with restaurant reviews similar to Yelp, but unlike Yelp, Chefs Feed reviews are done by experts. Use the "Feed Me Now" feature to find nearby chef-approved dishes. Examples include Chef Gabriel Kreuther recommending a steak from Keens, and Daniel Humm recommending the pasta at Ai Fiori. Having eaten these meals, I can confirm that they have good taste!
The app has a social media component as well. Follow your favorite chefs to keep tabs on their favorite dishes. And follow friends to see what they have on their plate. Feeling food envy? The app lets you bookmark ideas for later. And it syncs with OpenTable (OPEN), so you can make reservations right away.The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 5 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV