Chefs Feed is another app with restaurant reviews similar to Yelp, but unlike Yelp, Chefs Feed reviews are done by experts. Use the "Feed Me Now" feature to find nearby chef-approved dishes. Examples include Chef Gabriel Kreuther recommending a steak from Keens, and Daniel Humm recommending the pasta at Ai Fiori. Having eaten these meals, I can confirm that they have good taste!
The app has a social media component as well. Follow your favorite chefs to keep tabs on their favorite dishes. And follow friends to see what they have on their plate. Feeling food envy? The app lets you bookmark ideas for later. And it syncs with OpenTable (OPEN), so you can make reservations right away.The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 5 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV