3. Katy Perry
Twitter handle: @katyperry
Joined Twitter: Feb. 20, 2009
First tweet: Feb. 21, 2009. "Just got into Berlin... feeling better thank you, have my vicks inhaler by my bedside... and P.S. I TWITTTTER! GAH. Such a follower!"
No, the marriage to Russell Brand didn't work out, but the rest of her career after this tweet sure did. The album she'd released a year before, One Of The Boys, went on to sell more than 3 million copies. The follow-up a year later, Teenage Dream, has sold nearly 6 million to date.
Her songs spent more than a full year in Billboard's Top 100, she's had six No. 1 singles during that span, voiced Smurfette in The Smurfs and just had her concert film Katy Perry: Part Of Me land in theaters this summer. Forget about the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Perry has a lot more to tweet about.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV