Twitter handle: @rihanna
Joined Twitter: Oct. 2, 2009
First tweet: Oct. 13, 2009. "The Wait Is Ova. Nov 23 09"
That date's not quite as trite and meaningless as the "ova" preceding it would have you believe. That was the release date for Rihanna's album Rated R, her first since canceling a performance at the 2009 Grammy Awards after being beaten by then-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Rihanna's released a studio album each November since and has sold more than 11 million copies in that span. She had 10 singles in the Top 10 during that same period and dropped guest vocals on three other Top 10 hits. Her next release, Unapologetic, is slated for release Nov. 19, continuing a comeback that's been nothing shy of impressive considering the extremely painful and public circumstances that led to it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV