5. Barack Obama
Twitter handle: @barackobama
Joined Twitter: March 5, 2007
First tweet: April 29, 2007. "Thinking we're only one signature away from ending the war in Iraq. Learn more at http://www.barackobama.com"
This handle followed the president through his first presidential nomination, his first Democratic National Convention, his first election win, his health care push, the ensuing GOP takeover of the House of Representatives, his repeal of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and yet another successful election cycle.
The president's biggest Twitter moment didn't come until this last election night, though. His simple tweet of three words ("Four more years.") and a picture of he and his wife embracing was retweeted more than 600,000 times and was easily the most popular tweet of all time, beating a tweet sent back in September by Justin Bieber that was retweeted more than 223,000 times. There are no other politicians in Twitter's Top 30, which makes Obama somewhat of an online pop icon for trouncing the Canadian teen idol.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV