7. Taylor Swift
Twitter handle: @taylorswift13
Joined Twitter: Dec. 6, 2008
First tweet: Dec. 6, 2008. "apologizing to a very needy cat for being gone so long."
If only that poor cat knew what was to come. Swift's time on Twitter has been like a personal timeline. She's sold close to 16 million records in that span, had seven Top 10 singles, won six Grammy Awards and one particularly memorable MTV Video Music Award that introduced "I'ma let you finish" into the American lexicon.
Even without her onstage run-in with Kanye West, Swift's given her Twitter followers quite a bit to talk about. She dated Joe Jonas of bygone pop act The Jonas Brothers from July to October 2008, Twilight actor Taylor Lautner from October to December 2009, breakup song muse John Mayer from late 2009 until early 2010, actor Jake Gyllenhaal from October 2010 to February 2011 and Kennedy Family scion Conor Kennedy from July to October of this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV