Twitter handle: @youtube
Joined Twitter: Nov. 13, 2007
First tweet: August 28, 2008. "Follow Obama's nomination week at http://www.youtube.com/user/2008conventions"
Google's video service is the only brand in Twitter's Top 10, but that's not really surprising on a site so focused on mobile users. All of that video content reaches roughly 56% of the U.S. Internet audience, according to ComScore. That rivals Facebook's reach and outpaces heavy hitters such as Wikipedia, Amazon (AMZN) and AOL (AOL).
Also, take a look at that first tweet. In four years, YouTube has become a hub for U.S. political coverage as well as the site your great aunt uses to watch her cute cat videos. When you become as important to protestors in embattled countries as you are to office workers just getting around to watching Gangam Style, that's about as close to indispensable as you can get.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV