2. Justin Bieber
Twitter handle: @justinbieber
Joined Twitter: March 28, 2009
First tweet: May 12, 2009. "Check out my single 'ONE TIME' on my myspace and spread the word for me. Thanks www.myspace.com/justinbieber"
Nope, not going to go into this Canadian pop fameball's career.
Why? Because this is a Twitter story and few people have meant as much to Twitter as Justin Bieber. He once accounted for 3% of all Twitter traffic. Twitter tweaked its trending algorithm just so non-Bieber breaking news topics would have a chance.It's not that an 18-year-old with three albums to his credit has influenced the direction of an entire social networking site. His millions of fans have, and it made Twitter and marketers alike take notice. Don't underestimate the power of a teen pop icon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV