- Nan Bouchard will be vice president/general manager (VP/GM) of the C-17 program and Southern California consolidation. She is now VP of the BDS Program Management function.
- Leanne Caret will be VP/GM of a consolidated Vertical Lift division within the BDS Boeing Military Aircraft (BMA) business unit, managing the AH-64 Apache as well as the H-47 Chinook and V-22 Osprey programs. Caret is now vice president of H-47 within BMA's Mobility division.
- Jean Chamberlin will be VP/GM of the BDS Program Management function. She currently oversees the Mobility division, which today includes the C-17, KC-46 Tanker, H-47 and V-22.
- Shelley Lavender will be VP/GM, Integrated Logistics, within the BDS Global Services & Support business unit. She will oversee a broad performance-based logistics portfolio as well as Boeing Defence Australia and Boeing Defence UK. Lavender currently is VP/GM of Global Strike for BMA.
- Ralph Meoni will be VP/GM of a new Electronic & Information Solutions division within the BDS Network & Space Systems business unit. That consolidates his current Electronic & Mission Systems division with the Information Solutions division.
- Tim Peters will be VP/GM of a new consolidated Mobility, Surveillance & Engagement division of BMA. That will include the C-17, KC-46, P-8 and Airborne Early Warning & Control programs. He now is VP/GM for BMA's Surveillance and Engagement division.
- Debbie Rub will be VP/GM of BMA's Global Strike division, managing the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler programs, along with the F-15 and missile programs she currently manages.
- Rub also currently oversees unmanned systems programs. Given the importance of these, their management will continue reporting to BMA President Chris Chadwick. However, to maximize affordability, their functional support will be shared with other BMA organizations.
Boeing Rotates Several Executives In Defense, Space & Security Unit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.