Wellesley Investment Partners is a Registered Investment Advisor that manages portfolios for high net worth individuals, retirement accounts, foundations, trusts and other registered investment advisors has launched a new website www.wellesleyinvestmentpartners.com.
“We have grown to over $100 Million in assets under management since our inception 5 years ago,” says William Cadigan, President of the firm. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of the 100 year old Wellesley Bank. “The launch of the new site demonstrates our global reach and comprehensive approach to our clients,” says Cadigan.
Additional details about our Wealth Management Services can be found at: www.wellesleyinvestmentpartners.com
Wellesley Investment Partners, LLC is a registered investment advisor
and wholly owned subsidiary of Wellesley Bank (the 'Bank"), a
Massachusetts chartered stock co-operative bank, established in 1911.
The Bank is the only subsidiary of Wellesley Bancorp, Inc.; a Maryland
corporation incorporated in 2011 and publicly traded on the NASDAQ
exchange under the symbol WEBK. Wellesley Investment Partners manages
portfolios for high net worth individuals, retirement accounts,
foundations, trusts and other registered investment advisors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV