M&T Bank is also offering lending assistance to small businesses and consumers impacted by the storm. For additional information, visit www.mtb.com/newsroom.
Visit www.mtb.com to find the nearest M&T Bank location. M&T Bank is the principal bank subsidiary of Buffalo-based M&T Bank Corporation, which serves customers at branch offices located in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. maintains its corporate offices in Paramus, New Jersey. Hudson City Savings Bank, a well-established community financial institution serving its customers since 1868, is the largest thrift institution headquartered in New Jersey. Hudson City Savings Bank currently operates a total of 135 branch offices in the New York metropolitan and surrounding areas.
Media contact information:M&T Bank Corp: Chet Bridger 716-842-5182 Hudson City Savings Bank: Susan Munhall 201-967-8290 SOURCE M&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV