HemoShear Unveils In Vitro Steatosis System At Annual Meeting Of The Association For The Study Of Liver Diseases
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HemoShear LLC, a biotechnology research company and leading developer of human and animal cell-based surrogate systems for discovery and assessment of new drug compounds, will present data on its transformational liver surrogate systems at The Liver Meeting 2012, the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) being held in Boston, Massachusetts, on November 9-13. AASLD is the world's leading organization of scientists and healthcare professionals committed to preventing and curing liver disease.
On Monday, November 12, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., HemoShear will present its innovative in vitro hepatic steatosis system. Visitors at the conference can view Abstract 1438 Development of an In-vitro Model of Hepatic Steatosis Using Rat Hepatocytes Under Controlled Hemodynamics in a Diabetic Milieu, Authored by HemoShear scientists Tye G. Deering, Joshua T. Thomas, Brett R. Blackman, Brian R. Wamhoff, and Ajit Dash.
For more information on the content of HemoShear's abstract, interested parties may visit the AASLD website at http://www.aasld.org/lm2012/2012/abstracts/Pages/default.aspx.About HemoShear LLCBy applying physiologically accurate hemodynamics and biological transport to primary cell cultures, HemoShear creates human-relevant systems that accurately replicate the biology of organ systems and diseases throughout drug discovery and development. Working in strategic partnerships with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, HemoShear generates meaningful data to increase confidence in decision-making, reduce risk of costly failures and identify efficacious therapies. HemoShear's science leads to new medicines and improves human health. SOURCE HemoShear LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV