Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Announces Debt Extension Of Its 10% Senior Subordinated Notes
GLENDALE, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed") (OTCQB-AMEH) has entered into an agreement with the holders of its 10% subordinated convertible notes ("Notes") to amend the maturity date of the outstanding $1,250,000 Notes from January 31, 2013 to January 31, 2016.
"We are pleased that our noteholders share our confidence in the business and the market prospects going forward," stated Warren Hosseinion, M.D., Chief Executive Officer of Apollo Medical Holdings.
For more information please refer to our 8K filing.
About Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc.ApolloMed is a leading provider of integrated medical management services that improves the efficiency in inpatient care plus multi-disciplinary care management services targeting inefficiencies in healthcare payer and provider networks. Our integrated model combines hospitalist medicine, critical care medicine, 24-hour physician call centers, case management and transition management that offers to help healthcare organizations engage in performance payments for utilization efficiency, quality of care objectives and shared accountability arrangements. ApolloMed ACO was one of only eight ACOs selected to participate in the Medicare Shared Savings Program by CMS in California in 2012. Media Contact: Nidia Flores818-396-8050 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV