"Our PriceControl offers are a great opportunity for residents and businesses to take advantage of today's historically low prices in the energy market," said Smith. "And by enrolling in a stable PriceControl offer and locking in a low fixed price for four or seven years, customers could potentially see considerable savings over the long term."
Ohio residents and businesses can sign up to receive 6.99 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) on electric generation until 2019, or 6.49 cents per kWh until 2016. To enroll or for more information, residents can call 1-855-849-2645 or go online to www.fes.com/PriceControlOhio.
FirstEnergy Solutions, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), is one of the nation's largest providers of competitive electric generation supply, serving two million customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and Illinois.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.www.firstenergycorp.com www.elyriaschools.org SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV