United Healthcare has a financial strength rating of A+ and is rated by TheStreet as an A- stock. Revenue is projected to be up 8.7% next year, and earnings are expected to increase annually by 10.48% for the next five years.
WellPoint has a financial strength of A and is rated as a B by TheStreet. Revenue is expected to increase by 8.2% next year, and earnings should increase by 8.29% annually for the next five years.Cigna has a financial strength of B++ and TheStreet gives the stock and A rating. Revenue might be up 10.2% next year, and earnings are estimated to increase by 10.21% annually for five years. Conclusion: With risk comes return, and I look for Tenet to benefit from Obamacare. Analysts expect the earnings to compound by 11.73% annually for the next five years and also expect the annual total return to investors to be in the 25%-30% range for that same period. The stock has gotten good support since July, and the lower 14-day turtle channel shows nice steady increases in that support as is evidenced in the chart below. If you want an Obamacare play, I think you'll find it here. At the time of publication, VanMeerten held no positions in Tenet Healthcare, but the stock was on his new-purchase watch list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV