AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Anthony J. Alexander will conduct an investor presentation at the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. The presentation will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. ET.
The company plans to post presentation slides, including information about 2013 guidance, to its investor information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir, on the afternoon of Sunday, November 11, 2012. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the website, by clicking the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference link. The webcast and presentation will be archived on FirstEnergy's website.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its diverse generating fleet features non-emitting nuclear, scrubbed baseload coal, natural gas, hydro and pumped-storage hydro and other renewables, and has a total generating capacity of more than 20,000 megawatts. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV