ST. LOUIS, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Express Scripts Holding Company (Nasdaq: ESRX) announced that it will present at the following investor conferences in November:
- Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. eastern.
- Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. mountain ( 12:00 p.m. eastern).
These presentations will also be broadcast via the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Information section of Express Scripts' web site at http://www.express-scripts.com/corporate. RealPlayer or Windows Media Player is needed to listen to the Webcasts and free downloads of these players are available at the Webcast sites. The Webcast will be archived and available for replay for 14 days.
About Express Scripts
Express Scripts manages more than a billion prescriptions each year for tens of millions of people. On behalf of our clients — employers, health plans, unions and government health programs — we make the use of prescription drugs safer and more affordable. We innovate to enhance patient care, reduce pharmacy-related waste and increase therapy adherence. Building on a strong clinical foundation, we apply our understanding of the behavioral sciences — an approach we call Consumerology® — to make it easier for people to choose better health.Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services. For more information, visit www.Express-Scripts.com or follow @ExpressScripts on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV