HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The holidays are right around the corner, and Sears and Kmart are the festive headquarters with everything needed to decorate the home and entertain in style. According to the National Retail Federation, the average U.S. shopper will spend $750 on gifts, decor and more this season, increasing total U.S. holiday sales to $586.1 billion. While shoppers plan to spend the majority on gifts for family members, the average person plans to spend $52 on decorations, increasing holiday decor spending to $6.9 billion*.
Sears and Kmart offer a wide range of affordable and stylish holiday decorations to outfit homes with exclusive lines from celebrity designers Sandra Lee, Jaclyn Smith and Ty Pennington. Decorators can also find the must-have items of this season including pre-lit artificial trees in all shapes and sizes; dazzling LED light displays; ornaments for every color scheme and theme; outdoor decor and the Lemax Village Collection – all without breaking the bank.
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS(SM) Members can also enter for the chance to win a sweepstakes to enjoy a shopping spree in New York City with Sandra Lee or Los Angeles with Jaclyn Smith, or have their home completely decorated for the holidays by Ty Pennington.
Decorate It Forward with Kmart This holiday season Kmart, along with Sandra Lee and Jaclyn Smith, invites consumers to " Decorate it Forward" -- spread holiday cheer by sharing the gift of decorating and entertaining with family, friends and those in need. Decorating tips and inspiration to help others can be found www.kmart.com/DecorateItForward. Everyone can Decorate it Forward in different ways, such as:
- Decorate for a Cause – Kmart is collaborating with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital on an exclusive holiday ornament. For every $5 St. Jude Collectable bear ornament purchased, Kmart will give $1 to support St. Jude and its mission. St. Jude Collectable Holiday Bears can be found exclusively in Kmart stores nationwide and online beginning Nov. 15, 2012.
- Share the Love – Kmart lets online shoppers send virtual ornament cards designed with Sandra Lee's and Jaclyn Smith's Collections to loved ones with the Kmart Christmas Virtual Ornament Creator. These unique e-cards can be customized with personal photos and holiday greetings, and are sure to make holidays brighter.
- Merry Makeover Sweepstakes – One lucky winner will receive a home visit and makeover from Ty Pennington as Ty and his crew decorates the winner's home for the holidays. The home makeover will include outdoor lighting, as well as indoor decor to complete the look. The winner will also receive an auto tire package from Sears Auto Center including four new tires, alignment and balance service, as well as a $1,000 gift card to use towards the purchase of holiday apparel at Sears.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV