LONDON, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TagLikeMe Corp. ("TagLikeMe" or "the Company") (OTCQB:TAGG, Frankfurt M6C1; WKN A1JZ03) has experienced a month over month increase in unique new viewers of 1855% for the month of October 2012 over September 2012 for its online social search and share site taglikeme.com. The traffic increase is based on unique new views for the calendar month.
"We are very encouraged by the growth of our new user audience," states Richard Elliot-Square, President and CEO of TagLikeMe Corp. "which is being reflected in our new unique views for the month of October 2012. What's important to recognize is that this growth has taken place without advertising or any marketing efforts to increase our traffic –it's totally organic traffic that has come to our site virally. As we add marketing initiatives, we believe that we can increase that number markedly and that the return user rate will continue to stay on track at over 30%. That's very high compared to others in our sector."
TagLikeMe mobile app and website are a new, shared social information network that allows individuals or groups to search, tag (or bookmark) and share all forms of digital content privately or publicly using cloud based technology. Its next-generation search and share technology has powerful features for collaborating search and sharing all online digital content from a single location.
Mr. Elliot-Square says that the statistics also indicate that new users are becoming more engaged as they trial the search and share tools available through the site. "Our analytics show that along with the significant increase in traffic, the individuals are spending longer with high page views – nearly 80% more page views per unique viewer in October over the previous month. That tells us they are finding our product useful and exploring the capabilities to search and share socially," Mr. Elliot-Square says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV