Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) today announced that management will participate in the Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference to be held November 13-14, 2012, at The Pierre Hotel in New York City. The investor presentation will begin at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time, 9:30 a.m. Central time, on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast.
In addition, management will participate in the Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference to be held November 14-16, 2012, at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. The investor presentation will begin at 2:00 p.m. Mountain time, 3:00 p.m. Central time, on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast.
The links to both broadcasts can be found at the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.chs.net, and the replays will be available for 30 days using the same links.
Located in the Nashville, Tennessee, suburb of Franklin, Community
Health Systems, Inc. is one of the largest publicly-traded hospital
companies in the United States and a leading operator of general
acute-care hospitals in non-urban and mid-size markets throughout the
country. Through its subsidiaries, the Company currently owns, leases or
operates 135 hospitals in 29 states with an aggregate of approximately
20,000 licensed beds. Its hospitals offer a broad range of inpatient and
surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. In
addition, through its subsidiary, Quorum Health Resources, LLC, the
Company provides management and consulting services to non-affiliated
general acute-care hospitals located throughout the United States.
Shares in Community Health Systems, Inc. are traded on the New York
Stock Exchange under the symbol “CYH.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV