The Alerian MLP ETF (Master Limited Partnership Exchange-Traded Fund)(NYSE: AMLP) declared its fourth quarter 2012 distribution of $0.256 on Tuesday, November 6th. The dividend is payable on November 14, 2012 to shareholders of record on November 9, 2012.
AMLP Cash Distribution:
- Ex-Date: Wednesday, November 7th
- Record Date: Friday, November 9th
- Payable Date: Wednesday, November 14th
Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com or by calling 1-877-398-8461.
About ALPS:A wholly owned subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc., headquartered in Denver with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle, and Toronto, ALPS is a 27-year-old financial services firm focused on asset servicing and asset gathering. With more than 400 employees, over 200 clients, and an executive team that has been in place for over 18 years, ALPS continues to actively promote all of its various business segments, from asset servicing through ALPS Fund Services, Inc. to asset gathering through ALPS Distributors, Inc. and ALPS Advisors, Inc. As of September 30, 2012, the firm managed more than $7.6 billion in assets and provided servicing to more than $365 billion in client assets. For more information about ALPS and the services available, visit www.alpsinc.com, and for additional information about ALPS products, visit www.alpsfunds.com. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risk, charges and expenses of any exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) prior to investing. For a prospectus containing this and other information, please visit www.alerianmlp.com or call 1-877-398-8461. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. There are risks involved with investing in ETFs including the loss of money. Additional information regarding the risks of this investment is available in the disclosure. The Fund is taxed as a regular corporation for federal income tax purposes. This differs from most investment companies, which are treated as “regulated investment companies” under the Code and do not pay entity level income taxes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV