Obama Wants More Investors' Money, but How Will He Get It?
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners is mainly a gas pipeline operator. The partnership shares have a yield of 5.89%, based on the most recently quarterly distribution of $1.23 and Tuesday's closing price of $83.58. The company has had a very strong track record for dividend increases over the past several years, and the share price has risen 121% over the past five years, through Tuesday's close.
AmeriGas Partners LP is a domestic propane distributor. The partnership shares have a yield of 7.25%, based on the most recent quarterly distribution of 80 cents, and Tuesday's closing price of $44.12. APU's shares have risen 67% over the past five years.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV